Friday, August 27, 2010

a new background

I just realized that I didn't have a background anymore. Who knows how long that was going on for, my computer doesn't always load all the way so I just figured it was still out there somewhere...not so! I hate having to look for new backgrounds, it really fiddles my sticks! Everything seems so girly to me, and that would be cool if I had kids and cute little things to talk about, but since it's just me and Travis for now I like to look a little more grown up. So if anyone knows of some cool sites for free backgrounds I could check out that would be cool. For now this will do.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, still at Oak Canyon. So far, they haven't hired anyone to fill our old jobs. They're kind of behind schedule with a lot of things. There are only 4 Sac ladies too, Beckie, Rebecca, Me, and Megan. We'll see how that goes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adam is still here. I haven't heard anything else except for last year when Colleen said we would have 5. I have no idea what will happen, they're really trying to not hire many people. So I'm not sure if they will hire one or two, or one and a half like they want to in the SAC. Kind of weird. I miss you here! But good luck with your well-paying new job!

    ReplyDelete